Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm so depressed...

I'm sooo tired of being in the hospital!!!!!!!!!

We are going on a day and a half of sitting here doing nothing. My labwork was finished about seven hours ago, so now we are just waiting for the results to come back and the doctor to visit us and let us know what is going on.

It's a bummer, though; my next door neighbor just had her baby (she came in about lunch); argh!!!! I'm jealous; Jonathan has becoming very... very... um... moody and negative about it. He swears Dr. Roesch is going to send us home when he comes by tonight, especially since my blood pressure issue has basically reversed itself since late yesterday afternoon. However, my new night nurse just came in and informed us that the doctor should be here in about an hour, and yep, they talked about induction. :-D I don't know if she was supposed to tell us that, and we aren't officially going to start calling the cavalry yet, but it was a breath of fresh air for us.

But anyway, we'll update as we know more!

--Debbie

No comments: