Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Long Time No Post...

Holy cow! Has it really been almost two weeks since I've done a post? Good grief - what have I been doing?

Well work, I guess, mostly. That's a big one.

Using most of my time at home to spend with Jonathan and Emily. That's an even higher priority.

We're getting more involved in our church, too, and have joined a Bible study/small group. That takes more time out of my week, too, but both Jonathan and I are truly enjoying it, and yes, it's been good for a marriage, too. Probably a good thing, because it's a marriage enrichment study! :-D

But the news for the day - SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so none of it stuck, but it was beautiful for about four hours. Dirt cold, though - we never did get about freezing. I ended up not working, though - I dislike having to do a commute with people who don't know anything about driving on ice.

Emily enjoyed her day, though, so I'll leave you with a picture of her, in a butterfly outfit from her aunt and cousin:

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey, we're supposed to get to 70 degrees today. We're enjoying some spring warmth. Maybe we sent the snow your way?