Sunday, January 25, 2009

Icky, Sicky, Yicky...

Okay, yicky isn't a word, but I needed something that rhymed. Yep, all of us are going through a stomach bug; Emily was first on Friday with a low fever and lots of gross diapers, then me Saturday evening/all night, and Jonathan today. So no church, and no small group this week, which was horribly disappointing. Lots of sleeping, though, which is wonderful!

But man, I haven't been that sick in ages - we're talking before I was pregnant with Emily, probably when we were living in North Carolina two years ago. You know that I'm-so-sick-I-want-to-sleep-on-the-bathroom-floor type of sick? Yep, you guessed it. Awwwwful.

So glad I'm on the other end of it - I have a full day tomorrow with work. It should be a good sales day, but with a staff meeting thrown into the middle of the day, it makes me have to run all over town. And since we didn't go into town today, we have to do our weekly shopping trip tomorrow after I get off work, so a late night for us! But hopefully, I'll get back up to blogging regularly again - it's just been a stressful couple of weeks.

No comments: