Thursday, January 31, 2008

A bit of this and that...

My husband just walked by.


"You're blogging; you must be stressed."


Needless to say, I rolled my eyes.

But truth be told, I am a bit stressed. Our financies are short, like always. Cheyeanne and Jaime both puked during the night, so I have two sick ones today. Logan has a 9:30 dentist appointment and we are being forced to go the circus tonight. I don't know what donor thought it was a great idea for our kids to attend a circus that is 45 minutes away and starts at 7:30 on a school night, but I'm only going because I have too. The small stuff in our town is usually fine to take the kiddos to; in Greenville, I'm always scared that I'm going lose one of them. But we have to go - our director and this donor will be there. This is the one downside to a foster group home - one must keep the donors happy!


But on a happy note, we went in for a check-up at the OB yesterday! Baby is doing fine and has a heartbeat of 150 (down from 160 last month, in which I was assured by my MIL that I was going to have a girl). We have an ultrasound/sonogram next week, and no, we are probably NOT going to find out what it is. And I only gained 5 lbs! Yeah! I tell you though, that's the worst part of the whole appointment - it's like a weight-in except you know you've gained weight. Oh, and I booked two Premier Designs shows yesterday for February, so that's a plus! :-)
But this is what I looked like about 3 weeks before we found out we were expecting (sorry for the poor picture quality):




















And this is what I look like at just shy of 19 weeks:


2 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

You look fantastic! Pregnancy is obviously treating you very well.

Becky L said...

debbie, i really am so excited for you. it almost [not quite fully though] makes me wanna have another.