Saturday, May 3, 2008

Pregnancy Perks

Had my first big perk in Walmart today, and yes, I know to never go to Walmart on a Saturday, but Jonathan really needed razor refills and I wanted to get the white border yarn for the baby blanket I'm making for our little one. Lines were horrid, and of course, I had to go to aisle 17, as they are where the razor refills are now (along with the cigarettes and tobacco). But as much as I felt embarrassed being the in cigarette line with 3 burly men buying beer and wings, but they were very sweet to eight-month pregnant woman and told me I could go the head of the line (one guy even told the guy in front of him to let me go first).

I guess it is another lesson in don't judge a book by its cover.

--Debbie

PS Unfortunately, Jonathan doesn't use Mach3 razors; he uses Mach3 Turbo razors. *sigh* I tried.

No comments: