Friday, May 2, 2008

A Day of Rest

This post is dedicated to my awesome and wonderful husband, though I initially wasn't happy with him last night when he informed me that today would be a bed rest day for me. Truth be told, I needed it. I had a horrible weekend when it came to sleeping, due to a yucky head cold as well as bad allergies. Then we came home to two sick toddlers and if any of you have had toddlers, they are miserable little monsters when they don't feel. So it has gotten to the point where I hit the exhaustion wall and because of that, was pregnant-hurting, and that is when dear husband told me I was stuck to bed rest tomorrow so I would feel better.

So I rested today. And Jonathan cleaned. Did laundry. Took care of cranky X and Z. Brought me lunch in bed. Brought me a movie to watch in bed this afternoon between naps. Made fantastic southern BBQ and hash for supper (which he again, brought to me in bed). Got all the kids' to do their chores and into their baths. They are currently watching their Friday night movie (I told him I'd put them to bed), and he's outside working on the bobcat with Dexter.

I am much more rested, though will still sleep well tonight.

I have such a great husband - I am blessed more and more every day being married to him.

No comments: