Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The month of April has not been my most favorite month in the past year. It's been very busy! Shall I list it out?

1. Transferred to a new office (same company) on April 1st.

2. Cooked Easter Eve meal and Easter dinner for 20 people and had to deal with all the family drama there.

3. Emmy had to get shots again this month. :-(

4. Spent 4 days in Charlotte, NC, for training for my move to our other office.

5. We did take a day trip to Savannah, GA, on the first Saturday of April. It was fun, but we did get rained out.

6. Have tried to adapt to a new routine. My days start much, much earlier, which has made my time with Emily a bit shorter every day. Jonathan loves it though, as Emily sleeps in more, so she is more rested and cheery in the morning.

7. We've had very little time for just the three of us, with people in and out of the house. Hopefully, that will change coming up here in May, as we get things lined up for our own living arrangements.

We are praying for a wonderful May, and an awesome finish to the work week for me (I need it for office production and so does our checkbook!). I'm trying to balance work and family and taking care of myself, so we'll evaluate as the new month begins.

Be blessed! :-)

No comments: