Sunday, April 5, 2009

Savannah or Bust!

So I'm sick again.

At first I thought it was allergies, but I think it's just a very bad cold. Saturday was probably the worst day of it, so I'm hoping I'm on the mend, especially since we are going to Savannah today! :-) Jonathan, Emily, and I need the little mini day vacation; we like to go to the beach in the spring before all the tourists arrive. And as I haven't spend much time in Savannah before, Jonathan's arranged for us to take a scenic trip on a River Boat on the Savannah River, which should be pretty cool. I'm sure we'll be posting pictures this week.

Sorry to keep it short and sweet, but I need to go back to bed. I'm finally feeling tired again.

Adios!

1 comment:

Becky L said...

Being sick stinks. Especially a cold, b/c no one gives you sympathy. I have a cold right now and hate it. Ugh