Saturday, February 6, 2010

Another Month Has Come and Gone

Okay, so I really need to get back in the habit of posting again! But yes, we are still alive and kicking! We've been struggling with not the best health since Christmas, from a four-day GI/stomach bug to Fifths Disease (Emily) to yucky colds we picked up in Colorado.

Colorado! Now there was the highlight of the last month. Jonathan and I took Emily halfway across of the country to see my family for the first time. In that, all my siblings, with spouses and kids, all overlapped for about 3 days of our week there. It was great for pictures!





In a nutshell, it was a good time and hopefully, we'll take a quick jaunt back to Colorado in May for my sister's highschool graduation. I went to my younger brother's, but missed my dad's and sister-in-law's, so I'm determined to make this one.

I'm going to make this short, but will post more about our trip later. Look for a renewal of blogging soon, including Recipe Mondays!

No comments: