Saturday, May 9, 2009

Picture Day!

For me, at least! I desperately needed a picture taken for work for two reasons - one for my business cards and second for a picture on the wall for our branch leader/manager section. But, I was not at the last conference where they took pictures, so I needed to have one taken, send it into the publishing company, and Lord willing, they can use it.

So it took us about an hour - we got lots of good pictures, but my stupid glasses caught a glare, no matter where we were, indoor or out. So we took them off, and this is picture Jonathan and I both choose as the best one for the day:



I have a bit of hair in my eye (the wind was blowing), but good grief, it was the best one that came out. I sure hope they can use it!

Anywho, I'm heading to bed - we have a full day tomorrow!

Happy Mother's Day to every mom out there!

--Debbie

PS I've posted again on our joint blog that is following our weight-loss journey; check it out at http://jdrogers.blogspot.com/.

No comments: