Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Don't Think I Have A Stomach Any More

I'm sick.

Icky, yicky, yucky sick.

Didn't work today. In fact, I just simply turned my cell phone off and alternately slept on the couch or in bed.

I want to work tomorrow, but we have to see how the night goes. I'm utterly exhausted and feel like I've been run over by a truck. In some ways, I really want to work tomorrow, though I know if I work while running at 50%, I'll be that way for 3-4 days. If I wait an extra day to kick, I know I'll be full steam by Saturday, and can work, and work well, then.

*sigh*

This was not the week to get slammed with a stomach/intestinal virus. I just hope Jonathan and Emily don't get it.

In other news, pray for Jonathan's grandfather. He had another heart attack today; his second episode in two weeks. He's home, and resting, and we're praying for a full recovery.

1 comment:

Becky L said...

Ugh, I hate being sick. Especially stomach-sick. I had a nasty bit of that over Christmas. Even missed out on family get-togethers.

Hope you feel better soon!!!

[PS: I could use some advice on something; if you have time, stop by my blog and look at the latest post.]