Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's a Miracle!

I shouldn't use that word, but at this stage, sleeping through the night certainly feels like a miracle! I haven't slept all night in ages, and it felt so wonderful! I should enjoy it while it lasts, because I know it won't happen much from here on out for the next few months. :-)


It is definitely a calmer week than last week; I'm taking X to the doctor today, as she has not been herself in awhile - she's lost weight and isn't sleeping, but is tired and cranky all day. Then Jonathan and I get to go back to the OB Wednesday morning, the kids are out of school on Friday, and we head down to Columbia for five days Friday night! It should be a good weekend; Jonathan's dad will be in town, I have my first baby shower, a Premier Designs' Leadership Club dinner Tuesday night, we are working for MaMa for at least a day, and it looks as if both of Jonathan's parents will be leaving on Sunday, so we'll have the house to ourselves for a couple of days, and the downtime is much needed right now! I can't believe April is nearly over... where has the time gone!
And... we hit 30 weeks on Sunday! 3/4 of the way there! Woohoo! I keep dreaming about her... we are so looking forward to her coming (but not too soon!).
Here's some new pictures of us and the kiddos - enjoy!










No comments: