Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And it's a...

Well we went in for our ultrasound on Monday and got to see our little one via my insides. The baby has grown a lot since it looked like a gummy bear at 8 1/2 weeks! We got to see hiccups and even a yawn, which was very adorable.


And yes, I had a moment's of weakness in the middle of the ultrasound and found out that we are going to have a girl! That makes for a second granddaughter on Jonathan's side (there is also a nephew) and a second granddaughter on my family's side as well. Girls of the world unite! :-)
In other news, Jonathan has been sick, which leaves him somewhat depressed. :-( But hopefully he'll be feeling better soon and back to himself. I'm working hard trying to get my calendar full for the month of March and have two more shows this month. Pray that God would continue to lead our path in the way of Premier. I love this job but I need some more shows on the calendar for the spring. But I'll keep you posted on God's provision in that area!
I think that's it for today - I'll try to post more this week.
PS I like blogger, but I miss the easyness of xanga. No matter how I format my blogger posts, even in HTML, the last 2-3 paragraphs never show breaks. Grr...

4 comments:

Kathy said...

What a beautiful first picture of our new granddaughter! Thanks for sharing. We're praying for all of you and so excited for the coming little one!

Becky L said...

Girls are so much fun! I love having a girl; dressing them up is much more fun than dressing a boy.

About blogger vs xanga-- I found that I thought blogger was much more user friendly. About the spaces thing: that does sometimes happen to me to. I just have to go back to edit it after publishing, and I can normally get it to work then.

Oh, and HAPPY V-DAY!

Burgh Baby said...

Congratulations! She's gorgeous (already)!

Anonymous said...

I miss Xanga too. = )