Monday, July 14, 2008

Maybe the postings will pick up?

Okay, so I've been lax about posting updates in the past couple of weeks; my apologies there!

Jonathan and I finished our last two weeks of maternity leave and are now back in the house with all our kiddos. They have adjusted back to us well, and they love Emily! She, on the other hand, hasn't been so sure about all of them! :-) But after a couple of days she seemed to settle into her new room and crib. And she is getting sooo big! I can't believe she'll be a month old this week! To see her latest pictures, go to http://pictures-of-emily.blogspot.com/

We had a good break while we were off duty, though; we went up to Cold Mountain for two nights just to get away - the first vacation Jonathan and I have had since our honeymoon. The we went to Georgia for a weekend at the farm and to see the immediate family. Emily got to meet all her cousins on Jonthan's side:




In the meantime, Jonathan and I are happy to back in our own bed (and I had sorely missed our bathtub!), and are busy planning for the future. My mom comes into town on Thursday and we are very much looking forward to seeing her. But I'm off to take a shower while Emily is happy and content and entertained by her daddy, so adios!

1 comment:

Becky L said...

Hope all continues to go well adjusting to having Emily and all the other kiddos together.

She's such a cutie